Any personal information about you which we collect as a result of your visit to our website will be processed according to the relevant laws and our policy.
Our policy on data collection
- The information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide to us through webpage forms and our email account, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP address (a string of numbers unique to your computer which is recorded by our web server when you visit any page or use any component on our website). This information is used to monitor your usage of our website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect as a result of your visit to this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your enquiry
- To provide any follow-up to your enquiry (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-enquiry follow-up).
We may also need to pass the information we collect to third parties for:
- administrative purposes
- processing and sorting data
- monitoring how customers use our website
- issuing our e-mails for us.
Third parties will not be permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information which we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information, please send your contact details – including your address – and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses.