Fast, accurate print-finishing + excellent customer service
We take great pride in offering the complete service, so we’ll bend over backwards to make sure we finish your entire job ourselves. And that includes every kind of print-finishing once your print has rolled off our presses – and, if required, a variety of fulfilment and logistics options after that, too. Link to pages
Print finishing services
Our print-finishing services include the following and more. If you don’t see what you need – or aren’t even sure if it can be done – please just ask!
- Saddle-stitching (stapling to create a folded booklet)
- Perforating (for tear-off sections)
- Perfect binding
- Drilling (such as hole-punching)
- Laminating – matte or gloss
- Spot UV varnish
- Glitter varnishing
- Padding (gluing sheets into pads, such as a notepad or an NCR set, with ‘carbon’ if required)
- Collation into sets (for example, 10 cards + 10 envelopes into polybags)
- Gluing (folders, CD cases, attaching membership cards to letters, etc).
- Lanyards and lanyard strings – including larger items like maps/timetables printed onto individual cards.
Extraordinary experience in print-finishing
Between them, our expert print-finishing team have over 300 years’ experience: one’s been with us since he finished school, and he’s 50 now! So you’re in excellent hands.
We always get it out on time
If you have a particularly large or rush job, we’ll pull in extra pairs of hands – and work around the clock – to get your print finished to meet your deadline.